XENIA CHAMBER MUSIC COURSE 2021
Registration opens on April 1st!
Please fill in the online application form not later than May 15th!
Admission to the course requires passing the selection, in the form of:
audition for students living in Turin and in the vicinity
recent recording to be sent not later than May 15th; the recording can be sent either electronically (mp3, mp4…), attached to the online application form or sent to “email@example.com“ through free file-sharing web site, or in digital format (cd) by post to “Associazione Xenia Ensemble – lungo Po Antonelli 17, 10153 Torino”
Applicants will be informed of acceptance by end-June, and the student must confirm his participation by sending the deposit of the first part of the total fee (€ 400,00) not later than June 20th 2021.
The health situation related to emergency COVID is constantly updating. Therefore, we have included a clause in the application form to protect the participants. If by July 10th the existing or new regional and national decrees in force will not allow the course to take place, then applicants will have their deposits returned.
Once the course is confirmed, the second part of the total fee (€ 300,00) + 50€ for the membership fee should be paid by July 25th 2021 by bank transfer or by cash.
The total course fee of € 700,00 ( + 50 € for a membership fee) includes:
- daily sessions with teachers ( quartet or other chamber ensemble sessions) plus individual practice, that is 6 daily hours of coaching;
- workshop on body movement;
- all music parts provided and music library at students disposal;
- transport to and from all concerts;
- nightly surveillance;
- accommodation in double rooms, private bathroom;
- all meals are made from fresh, organic local produce (buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with first and main courses, vegetables, fruit and dessert);
- rooms for individual practice at students disposal after class;
- use of all facilities at Centre (lecture and leisure rooms and sports fields).
- € 50 for ex pupils who bring a new student
- € 100 for the second family member
Only one discount is applicable per student.
Students attending ConCorda, the Irish chamber music course, will get discounts.