XENIA CHAMBER MUSIC COURSE 2023
Deadline for application: 12 May 2023
Admission to the course requires passing the selection, in the form of a recent recording to be sent no later than 12 May 2023
The recording can be sent either electronically (mp3, mp4…), to “firstname.lastname@example.org“ through the free file-sharing websites (WeTransfer, Google Drive, link to YouTube,…), or in digital format (cd) by mail to “Associazione Xenia Ensemble – lungo Po Antonelli 17, 10153 Torino”
The application must be filled out and sent to email@example.com no later than May 12 2023
More information on payment methods and deadlines will be provided shortly
The total course fee includes:
- daily sessions with teachers ( quartet or other chamber ensemble sessions) plus individual practice, that is 6 daily hours of coaching;
- workshop on body movement;
- all music parts provided and music library at students’ disposal;
- transport to and from all concerts;
- nightly surveillance;
- accommodation in double and triple rooms, private bathroom;
- all meals are made from fresh, organic local produce (buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with first and main courses, vegetables, fruit and dessert);
- rooms for individual practice at students’ disposal after class;
- use of all facilities at the Centre (lecture and leisure rooms and sports fields).
- € 50 Early bird discount for who enrolls no later than April 15
- € 50 for ex-pupils who bring a new student
- € 100 for the second family member
Only one discount is applicable per student.
Students attending ConCorda, the Irish chamber music course, will get discounts.