XENIA CHAMBER MUSIC COURSE 2019
Please fill in the online application form by May 5th 2019
Admission to the course requires passing the selection, in the form of:
- audition for students living in Turin and in the vicinity
- recent recording to be sent not later than May 5th 2019; the recording can be sent either electronically (mp3, mp4…), attached to the online application form or sent to “email@example.com“ through free file-sharing web site, or in digital format (cd) by post to “Associazione Xenia Ensemble – lungo Po Antonelli 17, 10153 Torino”
Applicants will be informed of acceptance by end-May, and the student must confirm his participation by sending the deposit of the first part of the total fee (€ 600,00) not later than June 5th 2019.
The second part of the total fee (€ 360,00) should be paid by July 24th 2019 by bank transfer + 50€ for the membership fee by cash in Cantalupa.
The total course fee of € 960,00 ( + 50 € for a membership fee) includes:
- four daily sessions with teachers (three quartet or other chamber ensemble sessions and one chamber orchestra) plus individual practice, that is 6 daily hours of coaching;
- workshop on body movement;
- all music parts provided and music library at students disposal;
- transport to and from all concerts;
- nightly surveillance;
- accommodation in “ensuite” triple/quadruple rooms, private bathroom;
- all meals are made from fresh, organic local produce (buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner menu with a choice of two first and two second courses, vegetables, fruit and dessert);
- rooms for individual practice at students disposal after class;
- use of all facilities at Centre (lecture and leisure rooms and sports fields).
- € 50 for ex pupils who bring a new student
- € 100 for each member of a preformed quartet attending the course
- € 100 for the second family member
Xenia Chamber Music Course and ConCorda, our Irish chamber music course partner, offer a 10% discount to studends who attend both courses
Only one discount is applicable per student.