XENIA CHAMBER MUSIC COURSE 2022
NEW deadline for application: May 23rd 2022
Admission to the course requires passing the selection, in the form of a recent recording to be sent no later than May 23rd.
The recording can be sent either electronically (mp3, mp4…), to “firstname.lastname@example.org“ through the free file-sharing websites (WeTransfer, Google Drive, link to YouTube,…), or in digital format (cd) by mail to “Associazione Xenia Ensemble – lungo Po Antonelli 17, 10153 Torino”
The application must be filled out and sent to email@example.com no later than May 23rd 2022
Applicants will be informed of acceptance by the end-May, and they must confirm their participation by sending the deposit of the first part of the total fee (€ 600,00) no later than June 15th 2022.
The second part of the total fee (€ 400,00) + 50€ for the membership fee should be paid by July 22nd 2022 by bank transfer or by cash.
The total course fee of € 1000 ( + 50 € for a membership fee) includes:
- daily sessions with teachers ( quartet or other chamber ensemble sessions) plus individual practice, that is 6 daily hours of coaching;
- workshop on body movement;
- all music parts provided and music library at students’ disposal;
- transport to and from all concerts;
- nightly surveillance;
- accommodation in double and triple rooms, private bathroom;
- all meals are made from fresh, organic local produce (buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner with first and main courses, vegetables, fruit and dessert);
- rooms for individual practice at students’ disposal after class;
- use of all facilities at the Centre (lecture and leisure rooms and sports fields).
- Early bird: € 50 for who applies no later than April 15th
- € 50 for ex-pupils who bring a new student
- € 100 for the second family member
Only one discount is applicable per student.
Students attending ConCorda, the Irish chamber music course, will get discounts.